If you're searching for that special someone and looking for love, the next season of The Bachelor is casting right now...
If love is in your sights and you're ready to find THE ONE...
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Single Women between the ages of 23-45
- Single Men between the ages of 25-40
- You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series. Filming will roughly commence in mid March, 2019 and may take up to 12 weeks.
We are yet to release audition dates, however first stage auditions will be held mid January, 2019.
THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
In order to successfully apply you will need to do the following:
- Complete the application form (by answering a series of questions). Note: We request that you complete the application form yourself.
- You must read, understand and agree to all Terms & Conditions
- You must upload 2 x current photos of yourself (one full length and one headshot).
- You must upload a no longer than 2 minute video of yourself.
By applying for The Bachelor Series 7 you consent to your involvement in the series.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE APPLICATION:
- You must be single to apply.
- You must meet the age criteria (Women: 23-45 years and Men: 25-40 years).
- You must complete all questions truthfully.
- You must complete the application yourself.
- You must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- You must be willing and available to be filmed for the time frame listed above (i.e From mid March, 2019 for roughly up to 12 weeks).
- Please do not contact the Producer (Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia) regarding the status of your application. The Producer (Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia) will be in contact with you if you are successfully through to the next round of casting.
Deadline for entries: midnight, Sunday 17th February, 2019 (AEDT)
Please select from the options below to apply:
Choose “Women” if you’d like to apply to meet the next Bachelor
Choose “Men” if you’d like to apply to be the next Bachelor
Choose “Nominate” if you’d like to nominate the next Bachelor.